Which highlighter should I use?

What brand of highlighter is the best? Also, could you please explain how to use it? Thanks!

This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation

you can try MAC MSF in Soft and Gentle or Dior Amber Diamond Shimmer Star they both work amazing, higlighters are used to excentuate certain parts of your face such as the highest part of your cheekbones and also the middle of your t-zone and the tip of your nose and the inner corners of your eyes  and your chin, and last the top of your lips (that little v shaped part) make sure you dont over do it you dont                                 want your face to seem oily

Question Stats
  • 0 answers
  • 3 hearts
  • 5 in conversation