Answer
Which highlighter should I use?

What brand of highlighter is the best? Also, could you please explain how to use it? Thanks!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 3
Answered

you can try MAC MSF in Soft and Gentle or Dior Amber Diamond Shimmer Star they both work amazing, higlighters are used to excentuate certain parts of your face such as the highest part of your cheekbones and also the middle of your t-zone and the tip of your nose and the inner corners of your eyes  and your chin, and last the top of your lips (that little v shaped part) make sure you dont over do it you dont                                 want your face to seem oily

Answered

The "best" will be dertermined by your skintone, skintype and what kind of look you are going for. If you have oily skin you might want to go with a powder highlighter or a water-based highlighter, if you have dry skin you might want to go with a creamy highlighter. If you have warm undertones you might want a highlighter with gold/bronze/ amber sheen to it, if you are cool toned you might want something with a blue/pink/ silver tone to it. It really all depends on you.

Benefit high beam is great for pale skins and cool toned people

Benefit girl meets pearl is great for warm toned people and people with darker skins.

the bare minerals all over colors are very finely milled and somthing I reach for often.

Good luck

Answered
(0) Hearts

even though its common, I like the Benefit High beam.  A little goes a long way, I'm still working on a deluxe sample I got many months ago.  A makeup artist at Sephora showed me to put it around my eye along the outside, down my nose and in the Cupid's bow.  I apply it after I use my setting powder so it shows up and doesn't get mattified by the powder.  

Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 3 hearts
  • 5 in conversation