Answer
Amy16
Which bronzer is the best?
(0) Hearts

I have fair, normal skin. I use Dior concealer and foundation, but I want something to bring a little colour to my pale face. 

Also, while doing my usual makeup routine (primer, concealer, foundation, blush, finishing powder), when and where would I put the bronzer? 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
lylysa
Answered

As for the application of bronzer and what tools to use, take a look at my answer in another thread posted not long ago. I added a handy dandy diagram so you get a visual reference.

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Makeup/experimenting-with-new-makeup-ideas/m-p/416325#M1078

Bronzer can be applied in the midst of your blush application, either before or after, your choice.

I'm a personal fan of the Too Faced bronzers as they give a range of finishes and shades to work with. If you want something matte, go for Milk Chocolate, and if you want something with a hint of a satin finish, use Pink Leopard. The tawny champagne tint and bits of pink balance out the bronze aspect so you get a delicate layer of color. Plus you can use the shades individually as eye shadows as well!

Question Stats
  • 9 answers
  • 9 hearts
  • 9 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • lylysa
    • beautylovingirl
    • MakeupLvr17
    • katanders
    • bananachoox3
    • Amy16
    • daphneef