Answer
nattygirl
Which blush brand and shade is your favorite?

I'm looking for a new blush that isn't as glittery as my Nars Orgasm, and just when I thought i'd decided on the Tarte Amazonian Clay Blushes, I see beautiful blush colors from Bobbi Brown, Laura Mercier and Tarina Tantino!

Which blushes do you guys like best, and what shades? I'm light/medium with some olivey-warm undertones. But I guess I should go for a universally flattering color!

Thanks!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
thecaramelapple
Answered
(0) Hearts

Illamasqua blushes are gorgeous! My newfound love haha! The cream blush rude looks gorgeous on skin with warm undertones. It's a warm coral pink. I also like Tweak which is a powder blush. Nars desire is pretty too. Right now Sephora has a limited edition blush palette by Nars with a lot of different shades to try out for 65 dollars. I purchased it during the Sephora Friends and Family Sale which ended yesterday so I got 20 percent off the price. It is very sleek looking and well worth the money since it comes with several blushes and bronzer and highlight. When you think that one blush is 27 dollars and your getting the whole palette for 65, its a good deal.

Question Stats
  • 5 answers
  • 16 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • sephoramusthave
    • 242girl
    • thecaramelapple
    • nattygirl
    • dianabt
    • melissabt