Answer
sisi3
Which Foundation?
[ Edited ]

I have heard really good things about these products but I do not know which one would be more benefical.  Lancome Teint Idole 14 hour retouch free and oil free foundation, Smashbox Studio Skin 15 Hour wear, or Makeup Forever high defintion foundation? I am looking for one that will control my oil, last a longtime, and is transfer resistant.  Any help is appreciated! Thank you!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 4
milliegasm
Answered
[ Edited ]

If you have oily skin, I wouldn't recommend make up for ever.

It does tend to get into this slick look.

I have combination skin and sometimes I myself get that look from it and have to blot. But it's still my go to foundation.

I haven't tried the others, unfortunately.

Oh, and as far as transfer resistant goes, I've never had a foundation that wasn't completely transfer resistant. Some more than others, but even my powder foundations would rub, I just learned how to handle myself lol. And I avoid my face touching any white materials.

milliegasm
Answered

Also, you should try using a primer if you haven't already done so!

mallory3000
Answered
My friend tried the make up forever one and it looked horrible. She has oily skin and it made her face super shiny and the foundation would melt off. I tried it myself and I thought it was too heavy for me. I hope this little bit helps!
melissabt
Answered
[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Hi Sisi3,

I think those are all good foundation fit the criteria that you are looking for. I would agree with the previous post that you should try using an oil absorbing primer. It will help your foundation look flawless and shine free and it will help the make up go on smoother. I would suggest the Urban Decay De-Slick In A Tube Primer.

De-Slick In A Tube Mattifying Gel

You may also want to visit your local Sephora Store and test out the products to see which one you like the best.:smileyhappy:

<3 Melissa
Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 4 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • mallory3000
    • melissabt
    • sisi3
    • milliegasm