Answer
Bitty97
Whats your favorite foundation?
(0) Hearts

Trying to fing a new foundation with good coverage. Any suggestions?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 5
Juicyylicious
Answered
[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Hi Bitty97,

I'm not sure which foundation you are currently using, but I personally like BareMinerals SPF 15 Original Foundation, they also have a Matte Foundation as well.  If you would like to try out their foundations/complexion sets for a good price, I would suggest trying BareMinerals Try. Believe. Love. Kit that is offered by Sephora for about $20-25 range.  I was about to purchase this set as well, although I realized that I have already splurged on their more expensive sets that also included these products.  I find the foundation provides good coverage and helps improve your skin (instead of working against it). If you haven't already tried out the BareMinerals line, my suggestion is go for it! 

Hope this helps! Good luck!

Best Regards,

Juicyylicious :smileyhappy:

beautylovingirl
Answered
(0) Hearts

MAC Studio fix powder foundation.

heysukisukinow
Answered
(0) Hearts

I will secong MUF's HD foundation and conceal combo for flawless skin but I'll disagree on the brush if you're wanting average coverage.  You can paint it on thick with the brush but I think it comes off a bit too flawless.  I love, love, LOVE the BeautyBlender for the application of this (or any) foundation.  

Bobbi Brown also has an excellent medium coverage foundation but I find myself always between shades with her.  I also love Smashbox's Complexion Perfection kit. 

haystacks
Answered
(0) Hearts

Great Medium to Full Coverage: Stila Stay All Day Foundation & Concealer duo.  It is light and moisturizing, but still very pigment dense, and does a great job of coloring flaws while still looking natural.  The main problem with Stila though is that they ignore women of color, so if you need darker shades you are better off with Fashion Fair, Cover FX or Makeup Forever.

Speaking of--

Great Very Full Coverage: MUF (Makeup Forever) has a foundation called HD Invisable Cover foundation.  Made to survive close scrutiny, it is incredibly buildable.  Combine with MUF concealer and you will have TV makeup.

Personally I find the secret to full coverage to be the brush as well as the concealer - sponge or fingers will not do the trick.

I like the pro flawless airbrush #56 - a buffing motion will create very full coverage.

PS - primer is a must with full coverage so it still looks natural.

spiritualizes
Answered
(0) Hearts

Personally I really like NARS Sheer Glow. I've also tried Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation and MUFE HD, and I liked both too. NARS if the most moisturizing of the three though, I have to say.

Question Stats
  • 5 answers
  • 0 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • spiritualizes
    • heysukisukinow
    • Juicyylicious
    • beautylovingirl
    • haystacks
    • Bitty97