Answer
danilove33
What's the best waterproof concealer
I'm going on vacation and I will definitely be in the water. I need a good concealer that will STAY, preferably waterproof.
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 4
ssmittys
Answered

Hi danilove33

Some waterproof concealers that are beyond excellent are the Amazing Cosmetics Amazing Concealer, and the Lancome Effacernes Waterproof Concealer and the Tarte Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Waterproof Concealer. They're all long wearing and waterproof, and provide great coverage!

Hope this helps :smileyhappy:

katie1724
Answered

For your eyes or for blemishes? If it's for blemishes -- one concealer that I can attest really IS waterproof is Make Up For Ever Full Cover Concealer. It's pricey, but an excellent investment -- it's so pigmented that a tiny, tiny amount goes a long way. I have had my tube for ages and it's at least 85% full. When I was swatching the shades, I tested them on my forearm / wrist. I happened to be going to the gym afterward, and I'm telling you, this stuff lasted through my (sweaty) 6-mile run. It stays on!

http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P151107&categoryId=B70

chelz320
Answered
(0) Hearts

I agree with the comment below about the makeup forever concealer i have used both the stick and the full coverage. The stick did nothing for me. It's more for the people who barely need any coverage and just a slight light under eye look. The full coverage seemed to get a little cakey and creasy under my eyes after awhile. I have recently tried the sephora full coverage concealer in light clair and it has worked just as good if not better. PLUS it's only $16! You wont regret at least trying! Hope this helps!

Xoxo

angelclarice
Answered
[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Hello,

I have tried both of these items in water and they are very waterproof

Lancome Effacernes Waterproof Concealer

Make up forever face and body foundation waterproof (it has a sheer coverage which is buildable)

If you need any other waterproof items, let me know.

Good Luck :smileyhappy:

♥ Claire ♥  

AngelClarice Beauty and Wellness Site   http://angelclarice.blogspot.com/

Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 3 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • ssmittys
    • angelclarice
    • chelz320
    • danilove33