Answer
brownie123
What is the best makeup setting spray?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 3
islandqt
Answered

This depends on what you mean by setting spray. THere are typically 3 phases of "sprays" that make-up artists can use to achieve flawless, lasting make-up.

First is refresher spray that you spray on the skin before you start your make-up (like MAC charged water or Evian spray or something like that)

That after you moisturize and prime the skin you apply your base (foundation, concealer) then use a setting spray like MAC's Fix + lightly all over the face. Then, if I used liquid foundation, I'll set my face with a light dusting of setting powder then proceed with blush, eye makeup etc.

Then to "fix" the make-up on my face I'll use MUFE's mist and fix or Kryolan's fixing spray. If you're looking for a spray that will ensure that your make-up won't budge then a fixing spray is what you're really looking for.

Hope this helps!!

snowbird2010
Answered
(0) Hearts

What foundation that is has airbrushed look and feel is the best

katie1724
Answered
(0) Hearts

Urban Decay makes a good one; it's called All Nighter. It's great at setting makeup without being sticky or drying, leaving a radiant finish: http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P263504&om_mmc=GoogleBase&_requestid=42976&ci_src=141... MAC also has one called Fix+ that's pretty great.

Hope this helps! :smileyhappy:

Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 2 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • islandqt
    • brownie123
    • snowbird2010