Answer
brownie123
What is the best makeup setting spray?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 3
islandqt
Answered

This depends on what you mean by setting spray. THere are typically 3 phases of "sprays" that make-up artists can use to achieve flawless, lasting make-up.

First is refresher spray that you spray on the skin before you start your make-up (like MAC charged water or Evian spray or something like that)

That after you moisturize and prime the skin you apply your base (foundation, concealer) then use a setting spray like MAC's Fix + lightly all over the face. Then, if I used liquid foundation, I'll set my face with a light dusting of setting powder then proceed with blush, eye makeup etc.

Then to "fix" the make-up on my face I'll use MUFE's mist and fix or Kryolan's fixing spray. If you're looking for a spray that will ensure that your make-up won't budge then a fixing spray is what you're really looking for.

Hope this helps!!

katie1724
Answered
(0) Hearts

Urban Decay makes a good one; it's called All Nighter. It's great at setting makeup without being sticky or drying, leaving a radiant finish: http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P263504&om_mmc=GoogleBase&_requestid=42976&ci_src=141... MAC also has one called Fix+ that's pretty great.

Hope this helps! :smileyhappy:

snowbird2010
Answered
(0) Hearts

What foundation that is has airbrushed look and feel is the best

Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 2 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • islandqt
    • brownie123