What is the best full coverage foundation?

I need some help finding the perfect foundation and powder combination. I'm starting a new job that has long hours... so I NEED a long wearing foundation. 

I usually am able to touch up/ start over with my face makeup during the day... but now I am desperately needing a foundation that will stay put, and not look terrible when I come home. 

I have very pale, tempermental, acne prone skin.. with acne scarring as well, that can be oily and dry. 

I need the foundation to be quite full coverage. I don't want to have to build up coverage and apply layers of foundation. I want to apply one layer, and a little concealer and be done with it! 

I'm also looking for a powder or a primer to increase the lasting power of my face makeup. 

Any suggestions would be great Smiley Happy

Product I was thinking about:

-Dior Forever Flawless

-Makeup Forever Mat Velvet +

-Stila Stay All Day Foundation/Concealer (NEW)

-Laura Mercier Oil Free Foundation

This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
The Tarte Amazonian Clay is a good full coverage foundation and it comes in Eight different shades for skin tone. QTY$38.00 Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Full Coverage Foundation SPF 15 ITEM # 1393370 SIZE 1.7 oz COLOR Fair
(0) Hearts
I wish the Tarte Foundation came in more shades. Even with their primer, it oxidizes very orange. Their lightest shade isn't light enough to overcome the power of orange. :-(
Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 4 hearts
  • 4 in conversation