Answer
tartey
What is the best full coverage foundation?

I need some help finding the perfect foundation and powder combination. I'm starting a new job that has long hours... so I NEED a long wearing foundation. 

I usually am able to touch up/ start over with my face makeup during the day... but now I am desperately needing a foundation that will stay put, and not look terrible when I come home. 

I have very pale, tempermental, acne prone skin.. with acne scarring as well, that can be oily and dry. 

I need the foundation to be quite full coverage. I don't want to have to build up coverage and apply layers of foundation. I want to apply one layer, and a little concealer and be done with it! 

I'm also looking for a powder or a primer to increase the lasting power of my face makeup. 

Any suggestions would be great :smileyhappy:

Product I was thinking about:

-Dior Forever Flawless

-Makeup Forever Mat Velvet +

-Stila Stay All Day Foundation/Concealer (NEW)

-Laura Mercier Oil Free Foundation

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
makeupobesessed
Answered
The Tarte Amazonian Clay is a good full coverage foundation and it comes in Eight different shades for skin tone. QTY$38.00 Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Full Coverage Foundation SPF 15 ITEM # 1393370 SIZE 1.7 oz COLOR Fair
missconduct
(0) Hearts
I wish the Tarte Foundation came in more shades. Even with their primer, it oxidizes very orange. Their lightest shade isn't light enough to overcome the power of orange. :-(
Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 4 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • missconduct
    • tartey
    • makeupobesessed
    • ProperIntro