Answer
melany
What is the best full coverage foundation, pressed powder or liquid?
(0) Hearts

What is the best full coverage foundation, pressed powder or liquid?

I am really looking for a full coverage foundation. Ive tried many, but wanted to see if their was new ones I hadent tried or what you guys thought.

I want something natural looking, not like a mask, dry or looking orange.

Thank you!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 4
sherri
Answered
(0) Hearts

I would recommend a liquid foundation, Makeup Forever HD or Mat Velvet +, they provide great for coverage, the former is buildable from medium to full, the latter is more full coverage. Illamasqua's foundation is good too for full coverage. You can set it with a pressed powder such as Makeup Forever Duo Mat powder, to prolong its stay and adding bit more coverage. The reason foundations turn orange is because some foundation tends to oxidize, but I havent seen such complains with MUFE HD or Mat Velvet, or even Illamasqua.

makeupmichelle
Answered
(0) Hearts

If you prefer a powder foundation, try it with a damp sponge. This will give it more coverage, than using a brush.

If your foundation is turning orange, it is the wrong shade (too dark), and/or if you have oily skin, it si miximg with the foundation and turning darker.

Try the powder formula is you are oily. It will help to last longer.

I like the smashbox range of foundations, for fuller coverage.........

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P218928&shouldPaginate=true&categoryId=3990

brownie123
Answered
(0) Hearts

I would defintely recommend Revlon colorstay... Very affordable-  very good coverage..:smileywink:

setsail
Answered
(0) Hearts

Super full coverage: Cover FX cream foundation set with Make Up For Ever's Duo Mat Powder Foundation. 

Apply the cream foundation with a brush, it will look better and you can adjust the coverage. 

Lots of people say MUFE's foundations provide great coverage, as mentioned here previously - so I second that. I just ordered their HD liquid foundation actually just to see if I like it better than Cover FX. 

Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 0 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • makeupmichelle
    • sherri
    • melany
    • brownie123
    • setsail