Answer
twinkleandshine
Accepted Solution
What is the best foundation?
(0) Hearts

I'm looking for a foundation that is good for a teenager. I want a natural look that doesn't look like I'm wearing any makeup at all. Since I use an acne treatment for my skin (I only have a few blemishes), the salicylic acid dries out my skin. Before I started using it, my skin was normal-combination skin. I'm oily in my t-zone but very dry on my chin. I want a liquid foundation that doesn't cake, looks natural, and won't become flaky due to dryness. I preferably want a liquid or mineral foundation. PLEASE HELP.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
ccp123
Answered

Once I used Bare Escentuals, I never went back. It gives you a super natural look that is perfect for covering up minor blemishes. I get oily in my T-zone, so after using their regular foundation, I switched to matte. I love it! Its not "cakey" at all and it takes away the shine that used to show up in pictures. You should also consider using a primer before putting on your face makeup. Its made to "set" the foundation and it helps it to go on super smooth. My skin never felt so soft til I used primer! 

Bare Escentuals has a starter kit thats perfect for new users. It comes with a DVD, primer and brushes, and explains how to put on everything! I promise that you will love it! :smileyvery-happy:

Here's the link for it on this site:

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P220533&categoryId=B70

Question Stats
  • 5 answers
  • 1 heart
  • 6 in conversation
    • juicyglosspaige
    • natsuki
    • coopahssister
    • waterbaby1981
    • ccp123
    • twinkleandshine