Answer
vivalabrianna14
What is the best beauty present to give a friend?

Help!  My friend just got me a really nice bottle of perfume from Sephora and I haven't gotten anything for her yet!  Any tips?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 4
guepardita
Answered

nail polish!

avacole
Answered
[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Well you could get her a really cute makeup kit. Sephora carries multiple makeup kits, varying to numerous brands. Although, if you would like to give her perfume also, there are two perfume sets that provide multiple fragrances, and has a certificate to go to sephora and retrieve a full size perfume of the fragance she enjoyed the most. It just all depends on what your friend likes. But, I would definately go for a gift set. They range from makeup, perfume, and skin care. I just depends what you think she will like the best.

Hope This Helps!

tenngal
Answered
(0) Hearts

Here is a link to some great Sephora gift ideas.  You can sort the items by the personality type of your friend, by price, etc.  It is:  http://www.sephora.com/browse/section.jhtml?categoryId=B55&searchString=sephora%20gifts

I hope this helps.  :smileyhappy:

prettyinpa
Answered
(0) Hearts

I think the Sephora Blockbuster makes a great gift!  It is an all-in-one kit that is perfect for experimenting with different colors of shadow, eyeliner  and glosses. Plus it is great for travel as it isn't huge. Here is a link: www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P269227&categoryId=B70 The kit contains:

98 x original, iridescent effect eyeshadows
- 70 x shiny lip glosses
- 6 x cream eyeliners
- 2 x lip liners
- 3 x eyeliners
- Mascara
- 4 x applicators. Hope you have a nice holiday season!

Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 2 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • tenngal
    • prettyinpa
    • vivalabrianna14
    • guepardita
    • avacole