What brand carries a good foundation?
(0) Hearts

I have an uneven skin tone on my face due too injuries I had as a kid, it's not HORRIBLY bad, but it's noticeable.. Also, I have sunspots on my face. I want one that is light & has good coverage without looking caked on. I tried MAC, but it seemed too caked on. I consulted with a MAC team member and they gave me one that was TOO light. You couldn't notice it. ALso, I've tried Bare Minerals and wasn't TOO impressed. Help?

Answers: 5
Answered

You should visit a Sephora store and tell them what you're looking for (Coverage, finish, etc), and they'll either test it on you or if you prefer they'll give you a couple samples of several foundations for you to try on at home.

I think it's really nice how they help you out especially if you're not very into foundation!

Answered
(0) Hearts
I love Laura Mercier silk foundation. It does a great job covering my acne scars.
Answered
(0) Hearts

Try Make Up For Ever's HD foundation, it's great!

Answered
(0) Hearts

Bare Minerals is as good as it gets. I suggest going to a Sephora store and having them match you up with a color. For the best coverage, use their primer. It really makes a difference. I really think you should try it again. Smiley Happy

Answered
(0) Hearts

I love bobbi brown stick foundation, it has awesome coverage, and it lasts all day long. 

Question Stats
  • 5 answers
  • 1 heart
  • 6 in conversation