Answer
kzt25
What a good foundation full coverage for acne prone skin

Okay I had a very bad break out and now most of it is under control i'm left with dark spot and dents.

I need a full coverage foundation and great for sensitive skin.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
misspiggy123
Answered
(0) Hearts

:smileyhappy:like reaomended before, i would definantly suggest Cover FX, because they offer an array of shades and all amounts of coverage. also, Shesaido The MakeUp Dual Balenceing Foundation is an exelent foundation, very buildable  coverage so if need more of less on any given day you can add it with out having to worry if it wil cake up and look gross. Lorac foundations are also very good because many of their foundations offer full coverage yet a nateral, semi matte finish. Stay away from Cliniques foundations though, because i have tried all of them, and all of them have nearly no coverage, cake on, smell, irrate your skin and look so hidiasly orange that you look like your wearing stage makeup!!! MakeUp Forever HD of Matte Velvette are good foundations with many shades and full coverage, but make sure you blend them fast or they will dry before you blend and look realy cakey. I realy hoped this helped and good luck on finding your foundation:smileyhappy:!!!

Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 2 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • kzt25
    • misspiggy123
    • goddessforeve