Answer
nikinickk
WHERE IS THE BEST PLACE TO GET MY MAKEUP DONE??!
(0) Hearts

I'm going to a big fancy event where I need to look perfect and need to get my makeup done. The problem is that I'm very picky when it comes to my make up and I feel like the people at mac are a risk because they're either good or bad and I feel like most of them don't know what flatters and what doesnt flatter different people's faces.

I was wondering if anyone knew any good places in los angeles to go to. Should I go to a mac pro store? I imagine the people there to be better. there is also a makeup forever near me. Or if not, is there any independent artists or different places that anyone could reccomend? 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 1
FayeCouturexo
Answered
(0) Hearts

definitely go to sephora! although you have to purchase something after the makeover. they do a really good job! 

since you mentioned that you're picky, you should search up a picture and show it to the makeup artist. 

When i was having a consultation at sephora, there was this girl getting her makeup done and let me tell you the finished look was amazing! the makeup artist did a really great job (: 

so definitely sephora :smileyhappy:

Question Stats
  • 1 answer
  • 0 hearts
  • 2 in conversation
    • nikinickk
    • FayeCouturexo