Answer
lizandrasanchez
WHAT'S THE BEST FOUNDATION FOR COMBINATION SKIN WITH MILD ROSACEA?

WHAT'S THE BEST FOUNDATION FOR COMBINATION SKIN WITH MILD ROSACEA?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 6
annebunni
Answered
(0) Hearts

I love BareMinerals.  It won't irritate your skin because it doesn't have any additives and is very pure.  It's extremely easy and quick to apply.  Sephora even sells a new get started customizable kit so you can pick each separately!

chloe333
Answered
(0) Hearts

Mac. studio sculpt. medium to full coverage plus its great for dry skin i love it.. its great.

makeupmichelle
Answered
[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

You will love this new one from Clinique for just this problem. It has anti  redness tint, with cooling and calming abilities.....

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P271903&shouldPaginate=true&categoryId=1254

dianaaa
Answered
(0) Hearts

I also have combo skin w/ mile rosacea and I use Fresh Umbrian Clay concealer and foundation. It works great - I love it.. great coverage but its not too heavy.

tenngal
Answered
(0) Hearts

I have found that CARGO's Oil-Free Foundation works great on combination and oily skintypes.  Since it's oil-free it doesn't clog my pores or cause breakouts.  The coverage is medium and it does a good job of covering up discolorations on my face, but leaves me still looking natural and not too pasty-looking.  It's lightweight and lasts all day (even on my oily skin).  The only downside to this foundation is that it doesn't contain an SPF so you have to wear a separate sun protection product.  Hope this helps...:smileyhappy:

cosmeticiuos
Answered
[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Agreed with Bunni. BareEscentuals. Super Light and easy. No additional ingredients. It's pretty basic.
I also get really oily but I don't use moisturizer and BareMinerals is the best. Also give clinique Superbalanced powder a try if you are truly combo skin. It's all about finding the best thing that works for your skin. Stick to minerals or minimal ingredient items.

Question Stats
  • 6 answers
  • 3 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • makeupmichelle
    • tenngal
    • annebunni
    • cosmeticiuos
    • lizandrasanchez
    • dianaaa
    • chloe333