WHAT'S THE BEST FOUNDATION FOR COMBINATION SKIN WITH MILD ROSACEA?

WHAT'S THE BEST FOUNDATION FOR COMBINATION SKIN WITH MILD ROSACEA?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 6
Answered
(0) Hearts

I have found that CARGO's Oil-Free Foundation works great on combination and oily skintypes.  Since it's oil-free it doesn't clog my pores or cause breakouts.  The coverage is medium and it does a good job of covering up discolorations on my face, but leaves me still looking natural and not too pasty-looking.  It's lightweight and lasts all day (even on my oily skin).  The only downside to this foundation is that it doesn't contain an SPF so you have to wear a separate sun protection product.  Hope this helps...Smiley Happy

Answered
[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Agreed with Bunni. BareEscentuals. Super Light and easy. No additional ingredients. It's pretty basic.
I also get really oily but I don't use moisturizer and BareMinerals is the best. Also give clinique Superbalanced powder a try if you are truly combo skin. It's all about finding the best thing that works for your skin. Stick to minerals or minimal ingredient items.

Answered
(0) Hearts

I love BareMinerals.  It won't irritate your skin because it doesn't have any additives and is very pure.  It's extremely easy and quick to apply.  Sephora even sells a new get started customizable kit so you can pick each separately!

Answered
(0) Hearts

Mac. studio sculpt. medium to full coverage plus its great for dry skin i love it.. its great.

Answered
[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

You will love this new one from Clinique for just this problem. It has anti  redness tint, with cooling and calming abilities.....

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P271903&shouldPaginate=true&categoryId=1254

Answered
(0) Hearts

I also have combo skin w/ mile rosacea and I use Fresh Umbrian Clay concealer and foundation. It works great - I love it.. great coverage but its not too heavy.

Question Stats
  • 6 answers
  • 3 hearts
  • 7 in conversation