Answer
coraljean
Accepted Solution
Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation or Nars Sheer Glow Foundation?

Which one do you think works and looks the best? I am almost out of my foundation and was looking at these two online. The foundation that I'm using currently is Stila Perfect and Correct in Fair. Which do you think would be better, or do you think there is a different one that may work better? I would like light-medium coverage, I have combination skin (my forehead is basically the only place that gets oily though), I don't want to go over $42 though. Thanks!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Best Answer
mscacouture
Answered

I have heard good and bad about NARS sheer glow. I have NAKED and it is fabulous with a really nice finish. you can use your hands to apply or their blurring brush. I have the SEPHORA COLLECTION Classic Mineral Powder Brush #45 which is almost the same exact thing and that was because Urban's were out of stock. Great purchase and a little goes a long way. If you want more coverage, you can just layer without looking cakey. Hope this helps!

Answers: 3
elbu
Answered
(0) Hearts

I've just tested these back to back with samples (thanks Sephora!) The color match in Naked Skin was better for me, as was the coverage. They are very similar but I also felt the Nars Sheer Glow stuck to a couple dry patches more, but to be fair with the Naked Skin I used a moisturizer prior to applying. For the price, I'd go with Naked Skin because the bottle comes with a pump, so you won't get bacteria build up in the product and it's all nice and clean. If in doubt, grab a couple testers and do a 1/2 face smackdown side by side!

makeupobesessed
Answered
(0) Hearts

Go Naked!  I love it.

queenofcouture
Answered
(0) Hearts

Naked skin! Looks very natural! :smileyhappy: To me, there is nothing glowy about sheer glow. Haha.

Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 2 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • coraljean
    • makeupobesessed
    • queenofcouture
    • elbu
    • mscacouture