Answer
6kels9
Prom Foundation for normal skin?
(0) Hearts

I'm doing two of my friends makeup for prom and I was wondering what the best foundation would be for a night of dancing and pictures? Something that will not look cakey and more natural to even out the tone and make it glow. They both have light ivory-toned skin that is relatively normal, if not a tad bit dry. I'm looking for a cream/liquid foundation. I already have Clinique's Even Better and Supermoisture makeups in their colors. I also already have a setting powder to use, but feel free to mention one you like!

Ideas I have so far:

-Benefit Some Kind-a Gorgoeus

-Clinique Stay Matte Foundation

-Urban Decay Surreal Skin Cream To Powder Foundation

-Clinique Redness Solutions Makeup

I'm thinking I like Benefit 'Some Kind-a Gorgeous' the best, but please give me your feedback on it and opinions on other products if you've tried them!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 1
katekatastrophe
Answered

I'd actually suggest MUFE's HD. It looks great in pictures and is buildable in coverage. Dries to a natural finish.

Urban's Cream to Powder is actually one of the first foundations I'd ever tried. Holy jeebus. It's a sticky mess and a dirt magnet. I wouldn't even canoodle with it.

Some Kind of Gorgeous is sheer coverage. But it's been known to get a little shiny and dry some people out. Maybe not the best idea.

Clinique's Stay Matte may be a good idea since it resists sweat and shine. But the redness solutions would be a no. Foundations with spf tend to be almost reflective in pictures. Not good.

Hope this helps!

Question Stats
  • 1 answer
  • 1 heart
  • 2 in conversation
    • katekatastrophe
    • 6kels9