Answer
6kels9
Prom Foundation for normal skin?
(0) Hearts

I'm doing two of my friends makeup for prom and I was wondering what the best foundation would be for a night of dancing and pictures? Something that will not look cakey and more natural to even out the tone and make it glow. They both have light ivory-toned skin that is relatively normal, if not a tad bit dry. I'm looking for a cream/liquid foundation. I already have Clinique's Even Better and Supermoisture makeups in their colors. I also already have a setting powder to use, but feel free to mention one you like!

Ideas I have so far:

-Benefit Some Kind-a Gorgoeus

-Clinique Stay Matte Foundation

-Urban Decay Surreal Skin Cream To Powder Foundation

-Clinique Redness Solutions Makeup

I'm thinking I like Benefit 'Some Kind-a Gorgeous' the best, but please give me your feedback on it and opinions on other products if you've tried them!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
katekatastrophe
Answered

I'd actually suggest MUFE's HD. It looks great in pictures and is buildable in coverage. Dries to a natural finish.

Urban's Cream to Powder is actually one of the first foundations I'd ever tried. Holy jeebus. It's a sticky mess and a dirt magnet. I wouldn't even canoodle with it.

Some Kind of Gorgeous is sheer coverage. But it's been known to get a little shiny and dry some people out. Maybe not the best idea.

Clinique's Stay Matte may be a good idea since it resists sweat and shine. But the redness solutions would be a no. Foundations with spf tend to be almost reflective in pictures. Not good.

Hope this helps!

6kels9
(0) Hearts
It does help, thank you very much!
Question Stats
  • 1 answer
  • 1 heart
  • 2 in conversation
    • katekatastrophe
    • 6kels9