Answer
savvy647
Primer for dry skin with open pores under MUFE HD foundation
(0) Hearts

Help! I need to buy a primer real soon. I am fair-medium olive toned, & have dry skin. I bought a MUFE HD foundation in shade 120, love the shade but its making my skin-especially the corner of the lips, and near under eye really dry. and also I have open pores near cheeks & on nose that I want to hide. Right now, I'm using a moisturizer first & then the prime time primer from bare escentuals. Please advice

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 2
1kellyn
Answered

Not sure if you've heard about the Dior 's primer. It hydrates with a cooling affect and improves your skin over time as well. It also evens out the skin and gives the skin a fresh, wake up and brighten face. I absolutely love it. I used to love smashbox but it didn't give me any of what Dior provides.

6aad0801
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi! Moisturizer, primer, then foundation is the right way to layer those products!  I won't ever stray from NARS all their makeup products have skincare ingredients that act to improve my skin.  Try the NARS pro-prime primer.  Also I love their foundation - it hydrates my skin.  :smileyhappy: 

Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 1 heart
  • 3 in conversation
    • 6aad0801
    • 1kellyn
    • savvy647