Answer
Primer for dry skin with open pores under MUFE HD foundation
(0) Hearts

Help! I need to buy a primer real soon. I am fair-medium olive toned, & have dry skin. I bought a MUFE HD foundation in shade 120, love the shade but its making my skin-especially the corner of the lips, and near under eye really dry. and also I have open pores near cheeks & on nose that I want to hide. Right now, I'm using a moisturizer first & then the prime time primer from bare escentuals. Please advice

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 2
Answered

Not sure if you've heard about the Dior 's primer. It hydrates with a cooling affect and improves your skin over time as well. It also evens out the skin and gives the skin a fresh, wake up and brighten face. I absolutely love it. I used to love smashbox but it didn't give me any of what Dior provides.

Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi! Moisturizer, primer, then foundation is the right way to layer those products!  I won't ever stray from NARS all their makeup products have skincare ingredients that act to improve my skin.  Try the NARS pro-prime primer.  Also I love their foundation - it hydrates my skin.  Smiley Happy 

Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 1 heart
  • 3 in conversation