Answer
brookithewooki
Please help me find a nude blush/bronzer!
(0) Hearts

Hi! I've been trying to find the perfect nude blush/bronzer for the summer. I have a medium to olive skin tone and an oily complexion. Also, I'm sort of on a budget and would like the prices of suggested items to be under $35.

Oh, and I have done a little research. The two bronzers that seem quite alluring right now are Stila's Custom Color Bronzer and Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzing Powder.

Thanks so much! :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 3
missconduct
Answered
(0) Hearts

I have the Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzing Powder, and I love it.  The smell is amazing, too.  Goes on really smooth, and blends beautifully.  High recommend. 

prohelen
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi brookithewooki,

I love both of those products--so that's a good choice. If you want something where you get a duo for less that $35 try out the Lorac Blush Bronzer duo in Hot & Spicy. It has a bit of shimmer and is a peach blush with a bronzer--you can mix the two or use them separately.

LORAC - Blush/Bronzer Duo

Both Bobbi Brown and Sephora do duo's for summer (limited edition) but they are great.

Bobbi Brown - Bronzer/Blush Duo

Sephora's is only $22!

SEPHORA COLLECTION - Silk Blush Bronzer Duo

Hope this get's you glowing! :smileywink:

beautylovingirl
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hey I just saw your question on nude blushes/bronzer and I just bought the dior amber star it is so gorgeous for a look of pure radiance . I love it!!

Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 0 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • missconduct
    • brookithewooki
    • prohelen
    • beautylovingirl