Answer
irishcowgirl
POWDER highlighters for very pale skin???
[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

HELP! I’ve been researching for hours and I need some other opinions.

In an ideal world it would be:

A POWDER highlighter that is oil free and noncomedigenic .  I'm not really looking for a soft/subtle/sheer/natural look.  I'm looking more for an opaque BRIGHT WHITE highlighter (think Kim Kardashian) I just ordered NARS – Albatross but I am in search of some alternatives.  

A lot of highlight products that I have found have pink undertones but I would prefer more of a white/gold (more white than gold).

What makes my search so difficult is that I am EXTREMELY pale (we are talking paper white) and most powders that I have tried don’t show up as dramatically as I would like them too. 

I own several liquid/stick highlight products

Nars Multiple Copacabana

Benefit Watts up

Benefit High beam

They are the best I have found so far however because I wear a lot of powders they don’t apply the way I would like them to and often turn into a goopy mess.  This is why I am looking to switch to a POWDER product.

Currently, I am using an eyeshadow (stila kitten) which gets the job done.

I have heard great things about Mary-Lou Manizer by TheBalm but its currently sold out onlline. 

PLEASE HELP! Any Advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
abongio
Answered
There is one from LORAC it is a powder highlighter called perfectly lit I believe. 3 shades, I've finally found my perfect illumination from it and I'm super fair myself. Hope that helps!
Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 2 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • projill
    • irishcowgirl
    • missgreen08
    • abongio