Answer
Accepted Solution
Nude-honey toned blush?!
Hi all! I am currently on the hunt for a nude to honey toned blush! A satin or matte blush would be ideal! But if it has shimmer that okay! Glitter is not! :smileyhappy: Thanks for all your help! <3 :smileyhappy:
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Best Answer
Answered

Hello em24blue,

Try the Tarte Clay blush in Exposed which is a soft matte finish, I have this one myself and love it for a soft nude shade!

Tarte - Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush

Buxom True Hue Blush in "Luvitate" which has a slight shimmer to it

Buxom - Buxom True Hue&#153; Blush

Or try the Nars blush in "Miss Liberty" which also has a shimmer but is a soft honey nude shade.

NARS - Blush

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Answers: 5
Answered

I have the perfect blushes for you!! I'm so into honey toned blushes right now. They warm up the skintone like a bronzer, with a light flush of a blush! The following are my favorite:

-Create by Illamasqua

Illamasqua - Powder Blusher

-Bare by Smashbox

-Smashbox - Blush Rush

Answered

Hi Em24blue,

It looks like you already have some great recommendations! I just wanted to add a few more.

Sephora Colorful Blush

Color Golden Spice 14 - reddish chestnut with gold shimmer
SEPHORA COLLECTION - Colorful Blush
Clinique Blushing Blush Powder Blush (this great blush has a gold sheen to it)
Clinique - Blushing Blush Powder Blush
bareMinerals READY™ Blush
Color The Whisper - light nude
Bare Escentuals - bareMinerals READY™ Blush

<3 Melissa
Answered
(0) Hearts

Estee Lauder Brazen Bronze loveeee in a compact<3

Answered
(0) Hearts
My favorite is Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 hr Blush in Exposed as recommended above. Of course the collector I am, I'm seeing all the mentions above and looking at checking them out! I've had great luck with all the Tarte blushes though.
Answered
(0) Hearts

I think you would love one of the new Sephora brand microsmooth blush duos, perhaps in Tangerine Tease.  I have them all and they are lovely!

Question Stats
  • 6 answers
  • 11 hearts
  • 7 in conversation