Answer
makeupobesessed
New Naked foundation

I just received a sample of the Naked foundation in four colors.  I wear Cliniques Even better foundation in 04 in summer and 03 in winter,  but I've been using Laura Mercier TM lately .  I would love to try the Nked foundation but I'm wondering how to determine the rightcolor.  It comes with this clear plastic color palette and says to chose the color that your closest to that appears naked on your face but if the plastic doesn't have a paper behind it, you can't see the colors of the foundation.  I'm not sure how to put it near my face and see which one is the best.  I haven't tried the samples yet, but is this just afoundation product or is it as amazing as it sounds?  I'd love to have a foundation that really isn't visible the way this seems to be in the description.  I have some acne scars that I'm working on lightening, and the TM has been working out, but I still need concealer at times.  Has anyne else tried it ?  Woud I be better off going into the store and trying out a color?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
MakeupArtistEve
Answered
I would definitely recommend going into your local Sephora to actually try on the product. It can be slightly difficult to determine your exact color from the plastic sheet and it won't help you decide whether it will cover the slight imperfections you want to conceal. I am actually going to the store today to try it out and buy one. When you do try it on, it would be best to have a clean face with only what you wear under your foundation normally so you can see exactly how it will look and feel when you do wear it.

Good Luck! :smileyhappy:
makeupobesessed
(0) Hearts
Yes, sounds like good advice: I'll go into the store and have the professionals tell me what color to wear. I'm going Friday to get my VIB makeover, so I'll ask to try the Naked foundation. Can't hurt and it may be something I fall in love with. I hope it's so fabulous, I want to buy it. I need a new something that is just so great, I want to use it like crazy. It's been A long time since I've discovered a product that's that good.
Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 7 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • prettyinpa
    • makeupobesessed
    • MakeupArtistEve