Answer
lexikaye
Naked foundation vs. MUFE HD

Has anyone tried out Urban Decays Naked foundation yet? If so, is it better than Make Up For Ever HD Invisible foundation? Because I really want to try it out! (: 

Thanks in advance beauties!

LexiKaye<3

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
makeupobesessed
Answered

I just went to Sephora today for my free VIB makeup session and she used the Naked foundation on me in color 3.5 and it is fabulous.  I wasnt truly convinced it would be all that great, there seems to always be so much hype around new UD products, but this really is a nice foundation.  I have some acne scarring that I have to cover and occasionally breakout in my chin area so I have to use concealer and a foundation or a tinted moisturizer.  Today, she only used the Naked and applied it with the UD Good karma Optical Blurring brush, which I guess is recommended for it.  I definitely think it made a difference in the application.  I needed no concealer and the brush didnt leave brush strokes and I didn't need to blend it in some with my fingers.  It isnt even that expensive:  $24 for a brush isnt bad considering what a good brush costs.  Ive paid about that for a lesser brush before.  I havent used the MUFE HD but I will say that you must try the Naked.  It seems sheer and light but it covers.  I hate looking like I piled on the makeup, especially if Im broken out bc it just looks worse.  So, I dont know about the other foundation, but at least get a sample of the Naked to try.  I hope you love it too.  And I hope I love it tomorrow as much as I do today, and not just that someone else did my makeup and my eyes look amazing too so my opinion is subjective as I'm looking at the whole picture and not just the foundation.  I hope this makes sense ;-)

Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 11 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • lexikaye
    • makeupobesessed
    • charlotte06
    • Jennzera