Answer
vicki107
NARS Bronzer Trio

How do you use the nars trio?  It has the blush, bronzer and highlighter in it.  I've used the blush before and loved it so I'm curious where I'm supposed to place all three of these on my face. Thanks

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
dianabt
Answered
[ Edited ]

Hi vicki107!

This is a great question.. I honestly think there is no right or wrong way to apply the Nars Trios. You can use the colors separately and apply them as individual products, or you can even take a fluffy powder or bronzer brush and use all three at once! I like to wear the shades separately but mix the highlighter and blush together a bit.

When you apply bronzer just apply it where the sun would normally hit your face. I like to use the "E3" shape on my face, or a "WM" shape. This ensure that the bronzer will hit the tip of your nose, cheeks, chin and forehead.

Next, I suggest applying your blush just to the apples of your cheeks, where you would normally have a bit of color when you smile. :smileyvery-happy: You can blend the shade outword a bit to your temples and side of your face. Lastly, I apply highlighter just on top of the cheekbones, it's okay if its on top of the blush you just applied, but its a great way to highlight the cheekbones and lighten up the face and eye area. I hope this can help you!

Blush/ Bronzer Trio

Also, check out this GREAT video on our Sephora YouTube page where our Pro Artist Eric shows you just how to apply blush and bronzer. I hope this helps you!

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 5 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • nanobear18
    • projill
    • dianabt
    • dreamysmile
    • vicki107