Answer
jillian7
My favorite Blush is discontinued

My favorite Blush is Estee Lauder Creme Blush in Nude Light.  It is discontinued as all favorite makeup does. I am looking for the same color I have tried taking it to my Sephora store and nothing in store matched.  I'd prefer Cream.  Thank you in advance for any help. I know pictures are hardly accurate but I am adding it anyway.Estee-Lauder-Signature-Satin-Creme-Blush-Nude-Light.jpg

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
sephoramusthave
Answered
[ Edited ]

Try Stila Convertible Color in Lillium (its one my musthaves!)

jillian7
(0) Hearts
I think it is maybe closer to Camellia... Nude Light is more peachy I think that that color... I am not totally sure this one isn't at my sephora
sephoramusthave
(0) Hearts
If your local Sephora doesnt carry Lillium, go to your local ULTA, they should have it. From the picture you gave me, it looks pretty identical to Lillium.
jillian7
(0) Hearts
I am noticing the picture does look very pink compared to the actual. I brought mine with me to look at Sephora, I hadn't tried Ulta yet, and I also brought it to makeup counters where a lady kept digging in what I had left to try to find a match... didn't even ask me if she could do it... sorry that annoyed me since I had so little left and LOVE it. Sephora didn't do that.
Its really a peachy color but it does have a little pink
Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 3 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • sephoramusthave
    • jillian7
    • halapalu
Photos1
  • Estee-Lauder-Signature-Satin-Creme-Blush-Nude-Light.jpg