Answer
jacqulenenoel
Matte Powder?
(0) Hearts

I'm noticing half way through my work day that my face is starting to feel a little oily and look shiney.  I have oil blotter sheets in my makeup bag which I'm using.  The weather where I live has been slightly warmer than what we are used to for this time of year, which is only making my oily skin worse.  I didn't know if also incorporating a mattifying powder as a touch up during the day would help??  And what some good suggestions would be so I'm not making the oil worse?  Should I apply as a touch up or should I apply in the morning with my normal makeup routine?

Here is what I am using now in my routine:

*cleaning and moisturizing with Proactiv (incorporating products from the line for oil control)

*amazing concealer for dark circles and redness around nose and mouth

*bare minerals powder foundation all over followed by my usual (blush, highlighter, shadow primer, shadow, gloss, eye liner and mascara)

Is there something I am missing that would help cut down on the shine and oil?!?!

HELP beauty gurus! :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
vivavictoria
Answered
(0) Hearts

You said that you are using the BareMinerals foundation, have you tried their new matte formulation? That might work really well for you. Also, I don't know if you are using a primer underneath your foundation but there are good ones that help stop oil that you can use to reduce the amount of oil on your face

jacqulenenoel
(0) Hearts
I am not using a primer...suggestions?! :-)
Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 2 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • vivavictoria
    • jacqulenenoel