Answer
dancergirl17
Makeup
(0) Hearts

I need to find a products that would be really great for school and pictures but also look very natural and feel light but cover acne. I am going to be a senior next year and I want products that would look great on me I have blue eyes and light olive skin. Im basically looking for 1.foundation 2.Concealer 3.Lips 4.Blush 5.Bronzer 6.Highlighter I'm NW20 in MAC if this helps

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 3
nikinickk
Answered
(0) Hearts

for foundation I would recommend Nars sheer glow foundation if you want a lighter coverage, for a medium coverage I would recommend Makeup forever's HD foundation (photograph's beautifully) and for a full coverage foundation I heard that Kat Von D Lock-it tattoo foundation works very well, but I myself havent tried it because I'm not into full coverage foundations. To choose a color just go to a counter and ask for a color match. As for concealers I have found that mac pro longwear concealer works on all skin types and doesnt crease under the eyes. Lip color is a personal preference   I'm not sure what color you would want or what goes with blue eyes. I'm not good at recommending blushes because the color is customized to your skin color and I wouldnt be able to recommend a color. For bronzer I would buy too faced chocolate bronzer! its amazing and also smells like chocolate! and for highlighter, highbeam by benefit. hope this helps :smileyhappy:

Goldenpat
Answered
(0) Hearts

1. Silk crème foundation from Laura Mercier (good coverage but natural)

2. Nars Coverstick (specific acne coverage)

3. Mac Shy girl lipstick (light natural peach color)

4. Mac Margin (my favorite, works as blush and highlighter)

5. Bourjois Bronzing Powder in 51

beautylovingirl
Answered
(0) Hearts

For the foundation I suggest the Dior Nude skin foundation, it's so light and the coverage is great and also buildable. I would also recommend the dior nude concealer. For the lips it's totally up to you and would do best to go and swatch some colors for your best match and have a SA match your foundation also. For the blushes I'm partial to MAC and Dior's blushes and to highlight and contour I love Dior's shimmer powder. Hope this helps!

Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 0 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • beautylovingirl
    • nikinickk
    • dancergirl17
    • Goldenpat