Answer
sophiag
Accepted Solution
Makeup Beginner!

Hi, I need help choosing what to buy for my face makeup. I'm in 9th grade and I do not wear makeup and when I go out or something I just wear simple powder, some blush and mascara. I want something more more elaborate just for going out in the evenings and nights. I do not know what I need to have (primer, foundation, concealer, etc.) and which ones do you recommend me.

I have an olive  skin tone and a combination type of skin. I also need them to be not expensive.

Please Help!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
freshmanfishy
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi I'm in 9th grade too so I know what you mean! Your at that place where you want to look like a pro at make-up but you don't want to over due it. I see people all the time in the hallways with over done make-up and it doesn't look good at all. Don't wear a lot of make-up. I only wear mascara, eye liner, shadow, and lipglass. You don't have to spend a lot of money on make-up but some products deserve the extra money. Eyeshadows in my opinion need a little extra cash because some arent pigmented. The best eyeshadow that I have tried is MAC and it isnt that exspensive for high schoolers. I love the all that glitters it works great on any skin tone. And from what I see my shadows do not crease that much so I don't own a primer for my eyes. I think there a waste of money at this point. You should just wear concealer because you need to let your natural skin shine. Oh and the last product that I reccommend is blush!!!! WEAR IT WEAR IT it changes your entire face. And use a white eye liner pencil to highlight your eye brows and in the corners of your eyes to make them shine and pop. Ok I hope that helps! Good luck!

Question Stats
  • 6 answers
  • 6 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • tenngal
    • corrin99
    • waterbaby1981
    • freshmanfishy
    • sophiag
    • lindat
    • cjbetty