Accepted Solution
Makeup Beginner!

Hi, I need help choosing what to buy for my face makeup. I'm in 9th grade and I do not wear makeup and when I go out or something I just wear simple powder, some blush and mascara. I want something more more elaborate just for going out in the evenings and nights. I do not know what I need to have (primer, foundation, concealer, etc.) and which ones do you recommend me.

I have an olive  skin tone and a combination type of skin. I also need them to be not expensive.

Please Help!

This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
(0) Hearts

Hi I'm in 9th grade too so I know what you mean! Your at that place where you want to look like a pro at make-up but you don't want to over due it. I see people all the time in the hallways with over done make-up and it doesn't look good at all. Don't wear a lot of make-up. I only wear mascara, eye liner, shadow, and lipglass. You don't have to spend a lot of money on make-up but some products deserve the extra money. Eyeshadows in my opinion need a little extra cash because some arent pigmented. The best eyeshadow that I have tried is MAC and it isnt that exspensive for high schoolers. I love the all that glitters it works great on any skin tone. And from what I see my shadows do not crease that much so I don't own a primer for my eyes. I think there a waste of money at this point. You should just wear concealer because you need to let your natural skin shine. Oh and the last product that I reccommend is blush!!!! WEAR IT WEAR IT it changes your entire face. And use a white eye liner pencil to highlight your eye brows and in the corners of your eyes to make them shine and pop. Ok I hope that helps! Good luck!

Question Stats
  • 6 answers
  • 6 hearts
  • 7 in conversation