Answer
cefridmann20
Make up forever hd

I love my MUFE Hd foundation in 117 (the color and coverage is perfect!), however i discovered it breaks me out. Even though I'm using a primer (and I KNOW its not my primer causing the break outs). Does anyone know of a similair foundation that might not break me out? Thanks!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 2
Dreply
Answered

wow, I'm surprised that MUFE makes you break-out.  I love it and I find I don't need my Smashbox primer when I use it.   It may be the Fucogel in MUFE that does not allow for dehydration by adding a film on the skin to prevent water/moisture from escaping.  With the primer, you are putting on two barriers.  Your skin needs to breath.

If you want to stay with the primer/foundation in HD route, I'd suggest trying Smashbox's Oil-Free HD Foundation. 

I know we all want that perfect complextion, like the women we see on TV.  As a make-up artist I know the lazer treatsments, chemical peels and fillers they get to look the way they do.  Then we, the consumer, come home with a whole bunch of make-up promising to make you look 10-years younger or perfect.  Just remember - when dealing with acne-prone skin, less is more.

Have you ever tried mineral make-up over tinted moisturizer?

makeupobesessed
Answered
(0) Hearts
I go with tinted moisturizer under mineral makeup, or lately BB cream under mineral makeup.
Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 2 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • makeupobesessed
    • cefridmann20
    • Dreply