Answer
lybee
Accepted Solution
Looking for a new foundation.
(0) Hearts

I am looking to try new foundations. I`m more of a foundation type of girl. Liquid or powder i`m open to suggestions. For reference i am an nc25 in mac pro long wear liquid foundation and nc30 in mac studio fix powder+ foundation. Thank you!(: 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Best Answer
makeupnewbie123
Answered
(0) Hearts

What kind of coverage are you looking for in your ideal foundation? And what type of skin do you have?

Answers: 2
nikzilla
Answered

I have to say Dior AirFlash.  It's incredible.  It's easy to apply, just spray it on a foundation brush and blend it in and you're done.  Just make sure to wash the brush.  Some people have said they don't like the "plastic" look that it gives you, but it's designed to give you an "airbrushed" look, and it really does.  It saves a lot of time, and a lot of mess in the morning.  The price point is kind of high, $62 dollars for 2.3 ounces, but when you compare that to DiorSkin Forever (what I had been using) it's $42 for 1 ounce.  So when you think of it that way, you can justify it a little better.  I think one of my favorite things about it is that you don't need a primer (you can use one but with a silicone based primer, the makeup won't set correctly) and it will stay ALL. DAY. LONG.  I work in a pretty hostile makeup environment, and this does not smear, budge, shine or move out of place.  At night, even after an 18 hour day when I take my makeup off, I can see it bubbling up in the cleanser.  I mean, this stuff is incredible.  I have not had any skin problems since I started using it.  The ONLY problem I have heard with AirFlash is that the colors can be hard to match.  I am a blond (normally fair skin) girl but I've been going tanning and I'm not THAT dark, but I am in the darkest color (400) so it can be difficult for darker girls to match, but what I've heard is that this color can be build up for darker skins, or worn lightly for lighter shades.  If that's your case, I'd recommend DiorSkin Forever.  All the good things that I've said about AirFlash, but it doesn't give you that dramatic airbrushed look.  It's my holy grail now.

melissabt
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi Lybee,

If you love foundations you have to try the DiorSkin Forever Flawless Perfection Wear Makeup. It has amazing medium-full coverage and gives your skin a flawless look. It easily gives perfect looking skin with one pump of product! Based on the shades that you currently wear, I recommend the shade Medium Beige 030.

DiorSkin Forever Flawless Perfection Wear Makeup

Another foundation that I think you should definitely try is the Too Faced Amazing Face Oil Free Close-Up Coverage Foundation. It visibly reduces the appearance of pores and fine lines by using a light reflecting technology. It also has botanicals to relax fine lines and wrinkles.

Amazing Face Oil Free Close-Up Coverage Foundation

<3 Melissa
Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 1 heart
  • 4 in conversation
    • makeupnewbie123
    • melissabt
    • nikzilla
    • lybee