Answer
missjr
Looking for a New Blush

Hello, Divas! Right now, I'm in the market for a blush for the spring.  I am dark-skinned and sometimes wear the MUFE HD Liquid Foundation in #180 or the MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural powder in deep dark.  My skin is oily and prone to hormonal breakouts.  Because I am a creature of habit, I tend to play it safe with blushes by sticking to bronzed colors.  I'm ready to get out of my comfort zone and try something new that will add some vibrant color to my face. I've heard some really great things about Nars blushes. Could you all recommend something for me? Thanks in advance for your help!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
janinebt
Answered

Playing with new blush colors is a simple way to change up your regular routine effortlessly. NARS Blushes are some of my all time favorites, they provide the face with the perfect wash of color. I also really like the Tarina Tarintino Dollskin Cheek blushes, which also have excellent color payoff. Below are some shades that will really flatter your skintone.

Blush

Albatross(Albatross-which is a really lovely cheek highlight that provides the face with a soft golden flush)

Taos(Taos)

Sin(Sin)

Dollskin Cheek

Parasol(Parasol)

Whimsically yours,
Janine
Question Stats
  • 7 answers
  • 19 hearts
  • 8 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • thecaramelapple