Answer
Sparklification
Liquid foundation advice
[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I'm looking for a new liquid foundation. One that could be worn daily and won't clog pores. I was hoping for a dewy natural look. Preferably a  foundation without parabens or fragrance.. and definitely without talc... I have fair skin (NC15 in mac sheer/pressed powder),  I don't have any blemishes to cover, I just want my skin to look more radiant/better...Thanks to anyone that can give me advice!!!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 3
Kiraaa
Answered

I would suggest trying out Lorac Natural Performance Foundation. It's oil-free, paraben-free, & fragrence-free. It says it right on the front of the box it comes in. I just returned Tart's Amazonian Clay foundation for this one, and I'm more than happy with this purchase. You can get color matched at Sephora. You can choose from low to medium coverage, or medium to full. It gives you a great dewy/natural finish. I usually use a damp foundation brush to apply just to get a more dewy affect. It's $36, and I love the packaging.

Hope I helped!

deeanababy
Answered

I have VERY sensitive skin and have tried several different foundations. I will settle for nothing but the best for my skin. In fact i use pure almond oil and grap seed oil i bought at Wholefoods Market for my skin. So start with a good moisturizer and then focus on foundation. 

The only ones i trust on my skin so far are : 

http://www.sephora.com/natural-performance-foundation-P217805#BVRRWidgetID

LORAC foundation, one of the only things that wont break my skin out.

Keep in mind its medium coverage. I had to switch to Bare Essentials because i needed more coverage. I am still looking for the perfect FULL coverage liquid foundation that is good enough for my sensitive skin. Until then i'm sticking with BE.

chanels5
Answered

Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream SPF 35

You were looking for the exact same product that I was, I love it. It's light weight not cakey at all, works as a sunscreen, moisturizer and primer. Best of all it gives you a nice subtle glow. I highly recommend this product. :smileyhappy: Hope you found this helpful, and here's what it does. 

What it is: A five-in-one set secret for achieving flawless skin on camera and beyond.
What it does: This multitasking tinted cream formula with SPF 35 moisturizes, primes, perfects, controls oil, and protects for flawless skin on set and beyond. Formulated with emollients and optical pearl pigments, this BB Cream gives skin a glowing, ethereal look and provides a hydrating veil for the complexion to maintain moisture on the surface of the skin. With its ultra-smoothing finish, it instantly re-texturizes to create a smooth canvas. Especially when worn under foundation, it enhances the wear of makeup.

Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 4 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • chanels5
    • Sparklification
    • deeanababy
    • Kiraaa