Light coverage foundation, tinted moisturizer, or BB cream for very pale skin?

Hi there! I'm looking for recommendations for a light coverage face makeup for very pale skin--whether that's foundation, tinted moisturizer, or BB cream, I'd love your thoughts!

More details for reference: I have extremely pale skin that is pretty normal (dry in the winter, normal in the summer), no acne, some light redness--just looking for something light, natural feeling and looking, to even out my skin and make it look more flawless. I have and like Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream in Fair and it's a great match for my skintone, but it's pretty heavy and feels cakey, and I'm looking for something lighter for the summer/daily alternative. I've tried Laura Mercier's tinted moisturizer and not been particularly enthused, but am open to trying again. I have also tried Diorskin Nude BB Cream in 001 Fair and LOVED everything about it but weirdly after a few uses it turned kind of orange on my skin! (Returned it for another one and it happened again, so it's something in the formulation rather than a faulty product.)  I'm still not totally sure if I'm warm or cool toned, but if it helps, current shades of eye/lip makeup that look good on me are Benefit's Easiest Nudes Ever palette and BITE Beauty's Corvina and Velvet.

Any recommendations?? Thanks all!

You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation

Hi Bakergirl7  Have you tried Dr Jart BB Creams?  They work really well for fair skin and are lightweight.  For your skin, I'd recommend Water Fuse Beauty Balm SPF 25 PA++. It will even out your redness and it feels light and fresh on.

(0) Hearts
I haven't tried this yet--I'll grab a sample the next time I'm in Sephora! Thanks so much!
Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 4 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
  • swfupload_4000292275039885582.jpg