Answer
sephorajunkie19
I want to start wearing makeup after christmas I was wond...
(0) Hearts
I want to start wearing makeup after christmas I was wondering if bare escentuals would be a nice clean look P.S. I want a clean not caked on look
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
desertgirl501
(0) Hearts

Bare Escentuals is a good choice for a fresh, natural looking makeup.  However, if you are new to wearing makeup, there are some other choices (which are sheer-to-light and give skin that flawless look) that you may also want to consider, such as:  Smashbox Halo (less shiny than BE), Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer (cult favorite), DiorSkin Nude. 

My recommendation would be to have a Sephora MU Artist color match shades for you in a couple of different foundation choices, and then make up some samples for you to try.  Foundation can be tricky, but I guarantee that you'll know quickly if you like the way a foundation feels on your skin, or if it causes your skin any irritation, or if you just can't get a good color match in a particular brand or formulation.  Once you have applied the foundation, be certain to check out the color match in a variety of light settings, e.g., natural sunlight, fluourescent lighting, etc.  I hope this is helpful. 

Answers: 0
Question Stats
  • 0 answers
  • 0 hearts
  • 2 in conversation
    • desertgirl501
    • sephorajunkie19