Answer
trouble11111
I want a Dewey foundation
(0) Hearts

I want a Dewey foundation. So many end up looking dry or flaky after a short time. I'm going through premeniopause and to much moisturizer will still break me out. Is there a foundation that goes on light and stays glowing and moist looking?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 6
sherri
Answered

I would suggest Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer. It will give your skin the moisture it needs, also it gives decent amount of coverage as well. It feels really light and gives skin a nice, dewey finish as well. If you are still looking for a foundation, I would suggest Nars Sheer Foundation, it is light, buildable coverage and leaves skin with a dewey finish as well. GOod luck.

oliviabt
Answered

@Trouble11111, If you want medium-full coverage, Dior’s Nude Natural Glow Hydrating foundation is amazing! For an added boost of radiance, use with their Skinflash Primer.

XO,
Olivia
fabfaces85
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hello!

I agree! Nars Sheer Glow foundation will give you that "dewy" finish, and it helps with uneven skin tone within weeks. Also try Stila'sIlluminating foundation. It's a med to full coverage foundation that gives you amazing luminosity.

jessicadoll
Answered
(0) Hearts

For a dewey insted of matte look/finish for foundation i would recomend Bare Minerals ORIGINAL :smileyhappy:

It will  clear up many oils, covers blemishes, and it also is very good if you already are suffering from acne because it will not irritate it, Since Bare Minerals is allnatural.

:smileyvery-happy:

:

glassgirl
Answered
(0) Hearts

The Laura Mercier Oil-Free Tinted Moisturizer does give a lovely, dewy finish and won't make you break out.  But it does contain parabens.  One you might consider is Josie Maran's Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30.  The argan oil component sounds scary, but the benefits of this miracle "skin super food" are that it helps minimize fine lines, helps to heal existing acne blemishes, prevents the occurrence of new breakouts, and helps reduce scarring.  You can always head to the nearest Sephora and ask them for a sample of each to try for a few days...see which one works best for your skin.  They are priced comparably.

Hope that helps.

misssavy
Answered
(0) Hearts

I agree with suggestion of Laura Mercier Tinted Mousturizer. I use the oil free though. I have very sensitive skin and I am going through peri-menopause as well. I love that it is SPF 30! I use sand in the summer and nude in the winter. The primer from the line comes in oil free also.

Question Stats
  • 6 answers
  • 3 hearts
  • 8 in conversation
    • oliviabt
    • sherri
    • fabfaces85
    • trouble11111
    • glassgirl
    • jessicadoll
    • misssavy
    • love4seashells