Answer
LilL44
I need help choosing betwee 3 blushes!!!!

I want a pretty pink blush for summer that isn't powder and narrowed it down to 3!

1- Smashbox O-Glow Intuitive Cheek Color, 2-Becca Beach Tint in Lychee and 3- MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Microfinish Blush in 4 Walk of Shame. I want a blush thats dewy but not sparkly, pretty and pink, easy to put on with my fingers, will look good with my very very pale skin, light blue eyes and golden strawberry blonde hair, and Im also very young so it shouldn't look too too mature. I also wear Stila Tinted Moisturizer in Fair everyday. I'd really appriciate some guidence!! Thanks!!!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
krunce
Answered

I usually stay away from the intuitive stuff. I think it's lying... lol.

All of your other options look good. I'd say the Make up Forever is a cuter shade for a young person than the Becca, which seems a bit more spicy.

I think that the Stila Convertible Colors for cheeks will also give you what you want, but I think they'll have a more natural finish and easier application, and their colour range has more natural-pinky colours. The Petunia or Sweet Pea looks like it could work on you. See if you can find people swatching it online your YouTube to get a true sense of how the colour plays out.swfupload_6110240353365656683.jpgswfupload_5912924384627546453.jpg

Question Stats
  • 5 answers
  • 8 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • maltipoo66
    • drrragon
    • ellevee09
    • TheBOSSlady
    • krunce
    • LilL44
Photos2
  • swfupload_6110240353365656683.jpg