Answer
LilL44
I need help choosing betwee 3 blushes!!!!

I want a pretty pink blush for summer that isn't powder and narrowed it down to 3!

1- Smashbox O-Glow Intuitive Cheek Color, 2-Becca Beach Tint in Lychee and 3- MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Microfinish Blush in 4 Walk of Shame. I want a blush thats dewy but not sparkly, pretty and pink, easy to put on with my fingers, will look good with my very very pale skin, light blue eyes and golden strawberry blonde hair, and Im also very young so it shouldn't look too too mature. I also wear Stila Tinted Moisturizer in Fair everyday. I'd really appriciate some guidence!! Thanks!!!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 5
ellevee09
Answered
you have got to try any stila convertible blush/lip combo. they are super nice and looks like you're glowing. I recently got poppy and I love it. seriously thinking of going back and getting another shade. :smileyhappy: hope you find your match hunny.
krunce
Answered

I usually stay away from the intuitive stuff. I think it's lying... lol.

All of your other options look good. I'd say the Make up Forever is a cuter shade for a young person than the Becca, which seems a bit more spicy.

I think that the Stila Convertible Colors for cheeks will also give you what you want, but I think they'll have a more natural finish and easier application, and their colour range has more natural-pinky colours. The Petunia or Sweet Pea looks like it could work on you. See if you can find people swatching it online your YouTube to get a true sense of how the colour plays out.swfupload_6110240353365656683.jpgswfupload_5912924384627546453.jpg

drrragon
Answered
[ Edited ]

The Smashbox O-Glow is really nice for giving a beautiful natural-looking flush, but on me the color fades after a couple of hours.  That made me sad because it was wonderful aside from the lack of staying power.

The MUFE HD is a good option, I like the packaging (you're not always dipping germy fingers into the blush so it's more sanitary) and a teeny tiny bit is all you need.  It's a bit stiff but you can warm it up on your fingertips before applying.

Haven't tried any Becca but it gets good reviews.

maltipoo66
Answered

I think the MUFE HD blush in #4 or #5 would look pretty on you, but when applying, be very careful to use only a tiny amount-the product is crazy pigmented, so it's easy to overdo it.  Always start with less than you think, and you can always add more!  Hope this helps.

TheBOSSlady
Answered

Benefits Posietint or Tartes cheek stain in Flush are both pretty pinks for fair skin!

Question Stats
  • 5 answers
  • 8 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • maltipoo66
    • drrragon
    • ellevee09
    • TheBOSSlady
    • krunce
    • LilL44
Photos2
  • swfupload_6110240353365656683.jpg