Answer
lipglossjunkee
I'm in a beauty rut! Does anybody have any beauty/style ideas to help me bust out of the blahs?

I already do a lot in my at-home beauty regimen- make-up, waxing, masques, exfoliating, mani/pedi's, hair coloring- you name it!  But lately I've been feeling like I'm in a rut and I want to try something new to shake up my look.  Nothing too drastic- I'm getting married this summer and don't want to do something I'll regret.  I'm just looking for a boost to what I already do.  

Any suggestions/tips would be great!  Thanks! 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
lola0918
Answered
(0) Hearts
Maybe you could try one of the glycolic peels, I think the Brazilian Peel is not too drastic but can really polish the skin. You sound like you aren't a noob when it comes to DIY so I think you could do an at home treatment. I was in a foundation rut, I like what I have but wanted to change things up. I started trying to mix a little of my LM tinted moisturizer with a pump of my MUFE HD. It actually gave me a nice dewy finish with more coverage that I like. Maybe just play with what you have by mixing things up. Layer some shadows over each other to create a new shade. Try lining your eyes in a technique or color that you don't normally do. I like to play with the stuff I have to use it in ways that I normally don't when I'm in a rut. Have fun!
Question Stats
  • 6 answers
  • 13 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • lipglossjunkee
    • prettyinpa
    • waterbaby1981
    • tiffanybt
    • ry22
    • lola0918
    • missjr
Photos1