Answer
wordcutouts
I loved the MUFE sculpting kit in #1, but it seems as though they've discontinued it. :(
(0) Hearts

I was absolutely in love with that highlight/bronzer kit and while I can buy it on other websites, I don't really feel like paying more than the list price for it (it's listed at $48 and other websites have it for as much as $70—NO THANKS!). So I'm looking for suggestions as to a bronzer that would look good on fair skin. 

I've heard Hourglass Illume is pretty great, but it might also just be safe for me to buy a powder foundation a few shades darker than my skin tone since I prefer matt bronzers to sparkly/shimmery ones. 

Any help would be great! Thanks!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 2
miabt
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi wordcutouts,

I'm a huge fan of bronzers, and like you, I prefer my bronzer matte & my highlight with a hint of shimmer.  My go-to is the LORAC TANtalizer Highlighter & Bronzer Matte Duo.  

LORAC - TANtalizer® Highlighter & Matte Bronzer Duo

http://bit.ly/VDrlZQ

If you prefer, we also have a variety of brands that have matte bronzers without a highlighter or blush, which can be found here> http://bit.ly/15p5nZ8

xo, Mia

bearsmom
Answered
(0) Hearts

I also have fair skin and I have not tried to many bronzers, but my very favorite is Benefit's Hoola.  I know it looks scary dark for us pasty girls, but just use a light hand and a fluffy brush and it will look completely natural.  Two other that I would buy again are Bare Minerals Warmth, which is sheer and natural but does have a slight shimmer, and Laura Gellar Balance and Bronze.  Sephora used to carry the latter but last I checked its no longer available.  I have found it at Ulta before.  That one has the least amount of color, and is more matte than Warmth but not quite like Hoola.  In a pinch, I have also used Almay face powder about 2 or 3 shades darker than my skin and it looked pretty good as well.

Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 0 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • wordcutouts
    • bearsmom
    • miabt