Answer
wordcutouts
I loved the MUFE sculpting kit in #1, but it seems as though they've discontinued it. :(
(0) Hearts

I was absolutely in love with that highlight/bronzer kit and while I can buy it on other websites, I don't really feel like paying more than the list price for it (it's listed at $48 and other websites have it for as much as $70—NO THANKS!). So I'm looking for suggestions as to a bronzer that would look good on fair skin. 

I've heard Hourglass Illume is pretty great, but it might also just be safe for me to buy a powder foundation a few shades darker than my skin tone since I prefer matt bronzers to sparkly/shimmery ones. 

Any help would be great! Thanks!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
bearsmom
Answered
(0) Hearts

I also have fair skin and I have not tried to many bronzers, but my very favorite is Benefit's Hoola.  I know it looks scary dark for us pasty girls, but just use a light hand and a fluffy brush and it will look completely natural.  Two other that I would buy again are Bare Minerals Warmth, which is sheer and natural but does have a slight shimmer, and Laura Gellar Balance and Bronze.  Sephora used to carry the latter but last I checked its no longer available.  I have found it at Ulta before.  That one has the least amount of color, and is more matte than Warmth but not quite like Hoola.  In a pinch, I have also used Almay face powder about 2 or 3 shades darker than my skin and it looked pretty good as well.

Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 0 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • wordcutouts
    • bearsmom
    • miabt