Answer
xoxcharlottexox
I PERFECTED My Foundation!!! :)
[ Edited ]

It only took me about 15 minutes, (yikes!!! It usually takes about 10 to do everyday makeup start to finish!!!) but I completely perfected my foundation:

I applied NARS Pro-Prime™ Pore Refining Primer - Oil-Free, After using Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief, which I think helped my makeup 'stick' more, lol.

Then, I applied my Foundation and Concealer (both bareMinerals) as usual, and then applied foundation a SECOND time, both times spritzing a little Clinique Moisture Surge Facial Mist, on afterwards, which makes it look extra smooth and glowy (since it has a matte finish and I wanted a little glow!) and then carefully sponged on pressed powder afterwards, smoothly and carefully, and then set with Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray.

I messed with the colors a little... I used the "Vivid" choice on my camera, so the color isn't 100% true, but it doesn't matter too much... it's not a tutorial or anything :smileyhappy: It just made my gold shadow POP! :smileyvery-happy: (And made me look a little pale, but I skipped the bronzer so I can't complain lol.  :/ )

Here it is:

DSCN1405crop3.jpg

I was so excited :smileyhappy: It's not super practical applying foundation twice very carefully, but it's great for pictures and special occasions. I'm definitely not going to take 15 or so minutes to apply my foundation each morning, I'd be LATE for school!!

xoxo, Charlotte :smileyvery-happy:

**p.s.... Should I wear this makeup + false lashes for Christmas visting with family? Tell me your opinion.**

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
kimmi1115
Answered

Very beautiful, Charlotte!!  You look like a model for a makeup company in this picture for the Holidays.  Unlike some ads, you weren't photoshopped into a completely different person.  If only companies would realize that hours of photoshopping are not needed to show beauty. 

xoxcharlottexox
Aww, thank you sooo much! You're so sweet!!
And, YOU'RE beautiful!! :smileyhappy:
kimmi1115
(0) Hearts
Awww, you're welcome, and thank you :smileyhappy:
Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 17 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • prettyinpa
    • xoxcharlottexox
    • dottiemay1221
    • kimmi1115