Answer
abinormal
How to get glowing dewy skin
(0) Hearts

Hi guys! :smileywink:

Warm weather is coming (even though it's still like 40 degrees here, gotta love New England)! And we are taking our matte and creamy foundations and swapping them with lighter formulas. I've always loved the dewy natural face, but I don't know how to recreate it. I like sheer coverage and less products are better! I LOVE glow but I don't like shimmer! Oil and Cruelty free please :smileyhappy:

THANK YOU :smileyhappy:

Abbers XP

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 1
ChicDabbler
Answered
(0) Hearts

Facial mist. That's the secret.

I have combo skin so I need a powder but want my face to look natural. I do tinted moisturizer (even out skintone), dust of powder (control nose shine), and a couple spritze of facial mist (even dewy-ness across the face).

I do know some shimmer product are finely milled so there's no sparkle and you just get a glow. But personally, I vote for facial mist, and they are also very refreshing in the summer if you keep them in the fridge.

Laura Mercier have oil free tinted moisturizer, BB cream is the new craze and you can check to see if they are oil/cruelty free. As for powder/luminizer, there's plenty out there.

Question Stats
  • 1 answer
  • 0 hearts
  • 2 in conversation
    • abinormal
    • ChicDabbler