Answer
mayamae45
How do I find the right foundation color to match my skin color?
(0) Hearts

I have Rosacea and have a difficult time matching my skin color because I have fair skin with red tones.  I am tired of people asking me if I am sunburned so I would like a makeup that will tone down the red.  Any suggestions???  HELP!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
marlxoxo
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi Mayamae, I also have a real problem with the reddness. I have broken capilaries around my nose, chin and cheeks which makes my face look like a road map. lol. Yuk, I know. I also have dry skin in the t zone, where most have an oily problem there. I do have a few suggestions for you. Bare minerals is really good. They have a concealer called Bisque. I just recently started using the Laura Geller line of cosmetics. There is a face makeup called balance and brighten, it's awesome!!!!!!!  It really covers the red without drying at all. I do use a good primer (either Spackle, which is by Laura Geller, or the one by Smashbox) I love the way this goes on and stays. Sephora dosen't carry it anymore. Just google Laura Geller and you'll find it. good luck, let me know how you like it, if you try it. xoxo

Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 0 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • marlxoxo
    • lovinglady
    • mayamae45
    • okmaria