Answer
hilarydoo
How do I create a dewey look on fair skin?

I have fair-light skin, pink undertones, round face, and undefined cheek bones. I hardly ever wear blush but I want to create that dewey, glowing, sunshine look. I was thinking a cheek stain or something would work but I don't know what colors or brands to try or wear to apply it so my face doesn't appear even more round. Thanks!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 2
bunnyshock
Answered
(0) Hearts

Dew me from Urban decay makes an allover dewy effect while setting your make up

dianabt
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi hilarydoo!

Please read this post by our Pro Artist Christine, here. She has some fantastic tips on how to contour and apply colors that will keep your face from looking too round. :smileywink:

I recommend that for your light skin and pink undertones that you try a bit of a light luminizer or highlighter (rather than a blush) that you can wear alone to emphasize and contour the face and cheekbones.  You can even mix one in with your foundation, tinted moisturizer, or a regular moisturizer. I've listed a few of my favorites below that are sure to look stunning!

Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl

I love this highlighter for its easy application, yummy raspberry scent, and its super-dewey golden pink tone that is both sheer and light reflecting.

Girl Meets Pearl

Nars Illuminator in "Orgasm"

This shade is perfect for everyone! The peachy pink, shimmery tone looks subtle and yet flashy, it is extremely smoothing on the skin and can be worn alone or mixed with any other medium.

Illuminator

Orgasm

Orgasm

Illamasqua Illuminator

This is a favorite of our Beauty Expert Melissa. Halcyon is a beautiful ivory pearl that would look stunning with a warm golden glow on your skin. It won't cause your skin too appear too pink or red, and just a tiny dab gives an amazing light reflective glow that is long wearing. :smileyhappy:

Illuminator

Halcyon

Halcyon

I hope my suggestions can help you! :smileywink:

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 1 heart
  • 3 in conversation
    • hilarydoo
    • dianabt
    • bunnyshock