Answer
ltyler
Help!
(0) Hearts

Hello!

I have always had a problem with foundation! I'm 20 years old and have not found a good foundation I like. I've tried so many different things and I need some help! Ok, so I have dark brown hair and green eyes, with naturally light skin. I have a strong Native American background and when I tan, I get pretty dark. I've been tanning for a while now and am getting darker. I'm in need of a good foundation with full coverage. The foundation I'm using now is like a loose powder and I love it except for the fact it turns my skin really oily and shiny after about 3 hours of wearing it! It looks terrible! I've been thinking about trying something from bare minerals but am not sure. Any advice will be much help and appreciated! Thank you!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
d2star
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi,

do you use a primer? (recommend smashbox) or a mattifying spray?

http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P277222&categoryId=B70

I get oily after a while too due to sweat etc and I just use blotting sheets and a press powder to do touch ups and it should be okay.

Also at night I use a mattfying moisturizer and it seems to control the oil better!

i hope those tips help..

if anything, I also use BE and sometimes I feel too 'powdery' so I switched to Smashbox, and I like that one better but it's a lot more expensive!

Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 0 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • d2star
    • mabemart
    • jennypenny1995
    • ltyler
    • jessyrose