Answer
katie1724
Has anyone used the Tarte Airbrush Finish Bamboo Foundation Brush?

Just wondering if anyone has had the chance to try this brush out -- it seems so soft!  I have been tempted to buy one every time I have been in Sephora lately, but I have yet to do so. Does anyone own one? Honestly, I usually use my fingers to apply and blend foundation, but it almost seems to tempting to pass up. Thoughts? Thanks!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
sammiebaby
Answered

I own and looooovvvee this brush.  If I could marry a brush it would be the Airbrush Finish Bamboo Foundation Brush.  I originally had the BE Kabuki brush and I got rid of it.  Then I got the Classic Foundation Brush from Sephora, which I still have but I use for touch ups since it's small.  This brush is soft and huge so it covers a larger area and you get done putting on foundation faster.  It doesn't absorb the products that I use and really puts it on beautifuly and it really looks airbrushed on.  If you own the bronzer brush from Sephora it's about that big just more dense.  Also it kept it's shape after washes and dried fairly quickly.  I doubt that I will change foundation brushes for a long time.

Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 9 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • projill
    • dianabt
    • sammiebaby
    • sarahlee3