Answer
sarahlee3
Accepted Solution
Has anyone had Laura mercier radiant primer break you out?
I received the Laura mercier radiant primer as a sample and had enough to last me three days. By day two I noticed some bumps around my chin, I thought hormonal no biggie. Well day three I had small pimples all over my chin on forehead and around hairline! It's been two days since I've used it and I still have clogged pores and little pimples. I've had sensitive skin but never have I reacted to a product like this. Anyone else have this happen?
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Best Answer
kalex
Answered
Laura Mercier's original primer (not the oil-free version) caused me to break out. The Radiant version does contain oils (castor seed oil is the 5th ingredient) so that may be the problem.
Answers: 1
dianabt
Answered

Hi sarahlee3, 

Oh I'm sorry to hear that! I haven't had the Laura Mercier Radiant Primer break me out, but that's not to say it isn't possible. Different products have different reactions for every person. What may cure your breakouts could maybe give me breakouts! :smileyhappy: You are more than welcome to return the item to your local store for a return or exchange, and may even want to try a lighterweight primer that is also oil free just in case you want to try something different that may be less harsh on your skin.

Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer

Urban Decay Brightening Primer

Too Faced Primed and Porless Oil free for sensitive skin

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 3 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • kalex
    • dianabt
    • sarahlee3