Answer
cukier
Good foundations for neutral skin tones?
(0) Hearts

I've been through so many foundations that I've lost count because there's no company that makes foundations for my neutral skin tone. I've found one that somewhat works (Clinique Superbalanced Liquid Foundation in 32 Alabaster), but it's slightly too pink for my face and I have to color in my neck to match. I'm also very pale which is why the odds are against me - I can't find a foundation that has my shade! Everything is too yellow or too pink.

I would prefer a liquid foundation because mineral doesn't have the coverage I need. Any ideas or recommendations? Thanks so much!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 4
shemoves
Answered

I would recommend Lancome's Teint Idole. This foundation has great coverage and blends in with your natural skin tone. It also comes in Cool, Warm, and NEUTRAL shades. I found a great match for myself and have been using it ever since. Give it a try, doesn't hurt.

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P116500&categoryId=B70

Mollycj
Answered
(0) Hearts

MUFE Mat Velvet Plus is amazing. They have neutral tones.

Or, even though I don't use MUFE HD Foundation has many shades, but not as much coverage.

katykatt
Answered
(0) Hearts

Have you tried Make Up Forever? They have a huge range of shades so theres a good chance one will work for you.  I have very slight undertones and I often find that when I try on makeup it looks either too pink or too yellow but MUFE HD foundation had a good match for me.

Star1398
Answered
(0) Hearts

Mac Studio Fix Fluid Foundation is amazing for neutral undertones. They recently expanded the line with more colors too!

Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 1 heart
  • 5 in conversation
    • cukier
    • shemoves
    • katykatt
    • Mollycj
    • Star1398